THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NEW PIX from TYGERSCENT

Tygerscent
This topic is 6823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys! Just wanted to share some new pix with you! Posted a bunch of new ones on my site and had some very good photo shoots on my last trip to Southern Cali! Should have some of me being published in Berlin during the next month or two and have been invited to do some performance art shows in Berlin, Amsterdam and England. Will be working on my trip over seas soon and hope to be there in spring and be part of the gallery opening and photo show as well as part of some public performances.

My website is http://www.tygerscent.biz

tygerkink@yahoo.com

P.S. I am also considering moving to Southern Cali since my photo work and screen plays are taking notice.

Happy Holidays Bois!

Tyger! (Ty Hudson)

P.S. New movie coming out from Oh Man Studios. I'll be the headliner and cover boi for the film and in Vegas January 4th thru 9th signing autographs and promoting the film at the AVN Expo. I'll also be attending the Hustla Ball but always be making time for you!

• 3 weeks later...

RE: NYC TYGERSCENT

Hey JT... starting to get my traveling plans in order! Thinking about being in NYC & DC possibly the second week in Feb or third... might stop in Georgia after that! You gonna be in town for some Hot Lovin' ??? If I have to go to Berlin in Feb I will definately be in DC and NYC in early March!

Hugs and licks!

Tyger, (Ty Hudson)

RE: NYC TYGERSCENT

"might stop in Georgia after that!"

Hey TyStud! I am waiting in Jawja for your arrival. I'm ready to enjoy an overnight with you. :9

And like JT, I clipped my coupon, will have it in hand, and look forward to redeeming it on your merchandise. }(

• 2 weeks later...

RE: NEW from TYGERSCENT

I must have been moving about in your dreams with soft paws and my hard dick!~ purring and displaying my tender whiskers... tail firm and wondering where to leave some Tyger's milk... (now comes in convenient boxes on underwear and teeshirts).:p

Feel free to call me at...

Tyger "Ty Hudson"

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz

Archived