THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tristan/Ashtyn In Ftl Lauderdale

wayno
This topic is 6877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any know of, had contact with or been with Tristan who advertises on Rentboy (advertises under Ft. Lauderdale)? He has awesome pics and is exactly the look I am into to. He is oral only and a bit on the expensive side, and no reviews, but might be worth a try. He answered my email and signed it as Ashtyn so that is why I put both Tristan and Ashtyn in subject.

Thanks all...Wayno

http://www.rentboy.com/home.asp

I had a two hour appt with Ashton aka Trystan several months ago when he was working for Sebastian at Miamimale models. He is cute and if you are a twink lover he will fulfill all of your desires. He was friendly, being from Tennessee, he was not yet full of the typical Miami "attitude". He is accomodating yet not terribly passionate when it comes to post getting to know you conversation. We showered together, he does not like to bottom, but he does have a delicious little body that give you several hours of pleasure. I tried to reschedule with him after he went independent and his prices became too inflated for me. If you hire him you will probably have a nice time, it's worth a try.

Archived