THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ty Hudson Portland.Travel Section

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6871 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The very Sexy Ty/Portland is going on a Road Trip...He has alot of New Photos, ALL very Hot. He is also Advertising that he will be giving a "Holiday Overnite Discount" During his Trip..How Cool is that!...

This definitely will be a Great Holiday Present, to wake up next to those Unbelievable Buns, for those who do the Overniter's..:+

<SIGH> And here I am about as far down in Dixie as a man can be, and Mr. Tyger with the great assets is on that other coast... :-(

To be geographically neutral, I think I will make TY my west coast choice in 2006. I plan to tour the USA next year. I finished my "Hoo to do" list and have chosen one man from each region of the country, northeast, midwest, southeast, southwest, and west coast. I'll spread some of my southern charm across the land. What do you think of that strategy? :D

Hi JBrooklyn! Thanks for mentioning me here on the message board! Actually, I have not had any offers on my reduced overnight rate. However, I would be happy to extent the rate to you for an overnight if you might be interested sometime in the future and you have one full year to redeem the offer! My way of saying Thanks to you!

Happy holidays!

Tyger!

"Actually, I have not had any offers on my reduced overnight rate."

Shock! Horror! Blasphemy! I don't know what is wrong with the guys on the left coast. Even a dumb hick down in Jawja knows a great deal when he sees one. :9

Ty....You have definitely made the cut. I will be in touch with you real soon to close the deal. ;-)

>Tyger is a wonderful companion. I did an overnight with him

>last year and we've stayed in touch. He is a perfect

>combination of sexy and sweet. Don't hesitate to hire him,

>especially if you're looking for not only a sexual dynamo, but

>also a true companion.

I would second that. I met him two weeks ago in LA. Tyger is one "sexy bitch" }( and a wonderful guy all around. :)

Steven Draker ~

http://www.hotsexystud.com/uk

Archived