THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

In Boston - thinking of hiring Rick/Derrick

Guest manrent1
This topic is 6882 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

They sound great - and the reviews are good - I'm in Boston and thinking of hiring Rick & Derrick for a session when they are in town this week.

However - one of the most important things for me is the face on a guy - no face pics of either of them.

any ideas?

Both are good looking men. And once you get going with them -- or they get going on you -- you might care less even if they weren't. Which they're not. Make sense?

Really I wouldn't miss a chance to spend some time with two hot, practiced guys. Suggest placing a mirror behind Derek so you can watch his hot, hot butt while he fucks you. If that's what you want him to do , of course.

Lankypeters

Guest manrent1

Thanks guys - I appreciate the feedback. Had a very nice email reply from Rick -

Here's my question - is Rick "Queeny" - his posts are often written that way - and when someone says "play Ethel Merman in the background and Rick will love it..." it makes me afraid he's a big old queen.

Thoughts?

Archived