THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marlon/Rentboy/NYC

cuteathlet
This topic is 6893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any infor on Marlon, a new listing in Rentboy on NYC. Great photos.

profile:

"marlon valentino. Here is a real top Men. BRAZILIAN,28yo,Handsome, very masculine, 100% Muscle, uncut. 6'2" tall, 200Lbs. Top Only in/out 24/7 . I.M INTO ALL SCENEdiscreet and safe,clean great time assured . And Able To Travel(NJ./LI)."

Marlon's Pro Photos are definitely a 10..

He will probably appear on one of the First 3 pages, if he is on there now.

They Pay $200 a month for Ad...He sure looks like a HOT Brazilian.

No Email Contact though? I guess he is the Strictly "Call Me" kinda Guy. They don't want to be bothered at all with questions. I never thought that was particuarly Great for Biz. BUT that is their Biz decision!

Hope someone has some 411 eventually, Those Lips are Sexy..LOL :+

Cut..Thanks for the 411. I did email "Marlon", who POSSIBLY is "Sandro" and visiting USA. I also emailed Sandro, to see what type of answer I would get, from Rio(IF ANY)..

Then again, why would he show his Georgeous Face in RIO and not in NYC? Unless he has a "Day Job" in NYC? As far as Rentboy "Stats", Many times they are just Posted Wrong..Alot of guys don't even check them, they just go with the AD.. LOL

Whoever the guy is, he doesn't know about the M4M Detective Agency! We will get down to the bottom of this. Hopefully at "No Cost" to anyone who is Loving those Photos...LOL :+

CUT. Well this weekend looks like the Names..Sandro/Marlon who I never received an answer to my Email from, have now Morphed into, "Modigliani"..He can be found on one of the First Three pages of Rentboy.. once again! He has also added a couple of New Hot Dick Shots from "Somebodys" Portfolio! LOL :+

Archived