THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mandingo on RentBoy

Guest Bigjamesnyc
This topic is 6909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bigjamesnyc

Anyone have experience with this NY guy on RentBoy? No reviews that I can find..

MANDINGO 6'6", 270 pound Black bodybuilder top available for muscle worship and more. You want a huge Black stud you can take to an event. You want a Mandingo you can worship and more in private. I am that man. Can be friendly, can be total muscle top. Your call. Can travel USA.

contacted him awhile back by email...he returned by email pretty quicly, if I recall correctly. I asked about the typical muscle worship scene and he responded with something to the effect that "it could be possible" and that we could discuss it. I figured if something that basic "could be possible" then I didnt want to go through the hassle and waste his time or time. His ad has changed since then since I dont remember any mention of a "top" before.

Guest Bigjamesnyc

Thanks Novice...the muscle worship request does seem like a no-brainer. I noticed that all his pics are from ebonyd.com - maybe that's another red flag.

Archived