THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Roman Heart at Splash

Lucky
This topic is 6905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I was at Splash last Saturday night, they showed large screen videos of my new heartthrob Roman Heart and announced that he would be appearing live tomorrow night (Nov. 9). I can't be there, but I hope someone will tell me how he looks up close and personal.

Guest JohnPela

>When I was at Splash last Saturday night, they showed large

>screen videos of my new heartthrob Roman Heart and announced

>that he would be appearing live tomorrow night (Nov. 9). I

>can't be there, but I hope someone will tell me how he looks

>up close and personal.

I second Lucky's comments. I also was at Splash and couldn't keep my eyes off excerpts of Roman Heart's DVM that they were playing on the wall screens. What a beautiful, sexy guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jesse Dane

Aaaaah, Saturdays at Splash, haha. Have had some good times working there in the past (fucking in those showers is just so much fun!). Aaron Tanner puts on a good low down and dirty night. But they won't hire slim guys anymore...sigh.

Guest JohnPela

>Can't take my eyes off of you...

>

>Hey, JP, you said you only had eyes for me that night!:)

>

>But seriously, Roman would be the first white guy in a long

>time to quell my roaming heart. Maybe he is part Asian?

Lucky,

I don't remember much at Splash Saturday night except for watching Roman Heart!!! Wow! I certainly would like to have been at Splash tonight!

Archived