THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Adam Archer

jackhammer91406
This topic is 6930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of you may remember adult film actor Adam Archer. He asked me to give you all a heads up that some of his

custom made leather clothing and adult film memorabilia will be listed on eBay Tuesday (please don't look for it before then).

I will be posting some publicity stills from his Falcon, Catalina, Playgirl days, as soon as I can correct whatever problem is keeping me from being able to post pics.

One of the shots includes the leather jacket which was made for him for one of his films.

If you have any questions for him, you may contact me and I will relay them to him. He is a great friend and a very sexy guy.

Adam Archer Videos:

Battling Briefs 1 & 2 * - BG Enterprise

Big As They Come * - Falcon Jocks

Boner * - His

Bonus Pay *

Break In * - Falcon Mustang

Buzz Cuts *

Catalina Orgies 3 * - Catalina

Cock Smiths

Cult Of Manhood - Sunshine

Delirium * - Michael Steel

Directors’ Best-Josh Eliot * - Catalina

Down Home * - Falcon

Easy Riders * - Catalina

Forbidden Fruit Stand * - Vivid

Inner Circle * (Cover) – Falcon Mustang

Jumper * - His

Keeping Time * - Falcon Mustang

Male Instinct * - Falcon Mustang

Overnight Service * (Cover)

Pickup Artist *

Powertool 2 Breaking Out * - Catalina

Prince Charming * - Vivid Man

Rim Around The Rosy * - Vivid

Ripped *

Sex Shooters * - Falcon

Strapping * - Vivid Man

Takedown *

The Night We met * - Forum Studios

Three’s On Their Knees * (Cover) - Rage

Triple Play * - Adam Male

True *

Water Sports * - Horse Video

I tried what you suggested and it didn't work. By typing adam archer in the search box, it went to Google and listed a lot of unrelated subjects outside of ebay. I then went to advanced search and typed in adam archer and got no result.

As a seller on ebay myself, it would probably help if you gave us the seller's site on ebay. Then we could just go to it to see the items currently listed for sale. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the info. I checked the site and saw the three items for sale. I do have to say that the seller listing these items is somewhat suspect, IMO. If you check his profile he has all of two sales listed to his credit and in both cases he sold the items (an office chair and a gold necklace) to himself! This does not make him a bona fide seller, in my view. Moreover, he gave himself positive feedback which is highly unethical and may be against ebay rules. Very misleading practice.

Your friend may well have good items for sale but he should have chosen someone with a better track record on ebay to handle the sale. The only way to really protect against scammers on ebay is through the feedback mechanism but newbies may be taken in by not being familiar with how the site works. x(

I should have noted that the ebay seller has changed his ID in the last 30 days and was known under a previous ID for a couple of years. Unfortunately, his track record under that previous ID is not available. It does raise additional questions though as to why he changed his ID.

I want to correct something you have alluded to. First, I know for a fact that Adam bought an office chair and gold necklace, he did not sell them to himself, he purchased them from an online seller through eBay.

Check your facts before you come on here and spread this kind of thing man. Adam is totally on the up and up and since you had so much trouble finding his items in the first place, perhaps you are misreading what you think you are reading.

He did change his user ID but since all changes are logged for all to see, this is hardly the stuff of scam making.

By coming on here and compounding your mistake, you are leading people to believe that Adam is not reliable. I can assure you nothing could be further from the truth. Next time, check your facts. PLEASE.

Jackhammer, I sincerely apologise for MY mistake in reading your friend's auction notice. I should have had that second cup of coffee this morning before making my posts!! What tripped me up was the change of seller ID. In the two transactions listed he was the BUYER, which my befuddled brain did not register properly. I accept your points and TOTALLY WITHDRAW everything I said in my posts. Sorry. :-(

Archived