THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Visiting Indianapolis 10/22-25

Gino
This topic is 6920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Matt Kinkead has some great Reviews here. I've had my eye on him for a long time and I exchanged emails and phone calls with him when I was planning a trip which, unfortunately, had to be cancelled. He seems like a really bright, fun guy. :9

Here's the link to his pics and profile on m4rn:

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=120700&Login=Fratstud4all

Thanks for the help guys, but nothing worked out. Kept playing phone tag with Matt Kincaid. Even though we talked twice, he never returned the final call to confirm. The guy may be great, but hard to nail down. Brok emailed he was in Orlando. Oh well, did hook up with a hot young guy who responded to my craigslist posting. And it didn't cost anything!

Guest BigSquirt

Gino,

Just saw your post, otherwise I would have added my $.02 to warn you not to waste your time with Matt Kincaid. He stood me up twice with no response in Indy, so you're in good company and not alone. Just goes to show that multiple "positive reviews" on this site are often meaningless. Kincaid is an overblown flake. Sorry you had to learn that the hard way.

Thanks BigSquirt. I was disappointed with Kincaid, particularly after we had two telephone conversations regarding arrangements. Hopefully, others will check in advance before just going by the reviews. Take care.

Archived