THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick Tettriano - Today's Coverboy

osmith
This topic is 6960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Whip! Mr Tettriano definitely looks like there is enuff to go

>around, for All Parties! Hopefully there is a Definite reason

>for the High Rate, other than Ego. The High End Guys can't

>expect to make it on looks alone, they are a definite

>"Investment in Time". LOL :+

Nick is visiting DC from New York, so his rates partly cover his travel. I suspect that the laws of supply and demand are working here too. If Nick is charging too much for what he offers (good looks and his other assets), then clients will go elsewhere. My guess is that Nick has no shortage of guys who would like to be with him at his rate.

>WHIP...Oh I caught it alright! LOL But now that I am into

>only Guys who like to "Flip-Flop", which is the Hottest, for

>me at least... I don't think he would "Fit the Bill"..BUT I

>have no doubt, HIS Dance Card is always full up..:+

You may be in luck if you want Nick to "Flip Flop" - I met up with Nick for a very hot hour (review to follow). After topping me to the max, he told me he does bottom too. Not sure he does a lot of bottoming, but sounds like you are welcome to ask!

WHIP..Thinking with Big instead of Little? "Wish it was the case"! LOL Unfortunately there have been One or Two cases over the Summer, where I should not have gone back for Seconds. Some of the "Workin Guys" think a repeat very soon after, means you are hooked for the long haul..But I do know the signs of that "Attitude" and do move on, Fast! LOL

Danindc...You Guy Definitely got my attention with the Possibility of Mr Hunky Nick, getting into a Flip=Flop Session. BUT I have the feeling the "RATE" Understandably would be considerably more for that "Sweet Sensation"! It definitely is a great Fantasy though Guys.... :+

Archived