THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Eric + Kristian cumming to a city near you!

Guest ript4hire
This topic is 6967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Eric & Kristian cumming to a city near you!

As I have told you in e-mail messages, Eric, count me in for an appointment early in your trip to D.C. so I can see you guys twice while you're here.

I have been with Kristian several times in Philly and two times in D.C. Even though he is great one-on-one, he really is totally scorching in a three way. He is particularly adept at being in the middle with a hard cock ramming his ass while he's fucking with his ample cock - not that he's bad all the way on bottom either.

I saw Eric several years ago and he's got a beautiful cock that really is 9 x 6.5. Can't wait for this combination since Kristian becomes an even more aggressive top while he's getting fucked and I still remember that huge cock of Eric's pounding my ass in a group scene.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>As I have told you in e-mail messages, Eric, count me in for

>an appointment early in your trip to D.C. so I can see you

>guys twice while you're here.

>

>I have been with Kristian several times in Philly and two

>times in D.C. Even though he is great one-on-one, he really

>is totally scorching in a three way. He is particularly adept

>at being in the middle with a hard cock ramming his ass while

>he's fucking with his ample cock - not that he's bad all the

>way on bottom either.

>

>I saw Eric several years ago and he's got a beautiful cock

>that really is 9 x 6.5. Can't wait for this combination since

>Kristian becomes an even more aggressive top while he's

>getting fucked and I still remember that huge cock of Eric's

>pounding my ass in a group scene.

:9 :* :9 Ouch, Van..., what u wrote makes me want these two all the more.........!!!!!! :9 :* :9 Axiom

Eric is a great top and Kristian is a great top and a great bottom.

Of course, so is Brett Holt. The last time Kristian was in DC I wanted to put him and Brett together but Brett had to return to SF early.

It would have been amazing to see Brett top Kristian full force and get the same in return. Of course, I would have been in the middle with both combinations - Brett fucking me while I fucked Kristian and Kristian fucking me while I fucked Brett. Brett's got a nice thick one like Eric (though Eric is longer) and he can top just as good as he bottoms. So can Kristian.

Archived