THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Has anyone hired Buffstud?

JesusNYC
This topic is 6983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hehehe...just screwing around by not telling ya how good he was up front :-) :-) :-)

His pics are very accurate and he is in great shape...bodbuilder status although not ripped as in competition shape...solid and huge

I am a little too cautious to have sex (oral/anal) with a guy I dont know, so I have no idea how he is at sex, but all reports on this have been very positive (a number of reviews, all positive at muscleservice).

He is very friendly, he is also gay and will be very upfront with all your questions.

I would definitely recommend this guy, if he is your type. He is shorter than average and obviously more muscular than most.

BTW, I love Jesus :-)

nextboy has a shit load of guys on it, but its really best to go with someone with reviews...alot of scamming going on but a lot of great guys too

dont worry about getting ragged on...you know what they say about Jesus...there are only three reactions that people have toward Him :

1) Love

2) Hate

3) Fear

Archived