THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

BIG black or latin dick in nyc

Guest Smoothee
This topic is 6981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Smoothee

Hey fellas, I'm looking to hire a hugely hung latin or black top for my buddy's birthday. That's not the type I usually hire so I wonder who are the current best picks. Traveller, DickHo, this means you. }( :p :7 And he must really love to fuck for a long time, at least a half hour and be masculine and dominant. Thanks, guys!!! :)

I couldn't agree more. PR Miguel is grrreat! Yes, he enjoys the dominant side of passion, but is a great person. Beautiful body! If you call him, tell him I said to model his sexy, new underwear for you...saving the white thong for last!! Miguel is just terrific...couldn't think of a better Birthday present!

A great black top is Buck whose ad is always on the first page of Rentboy.com. A great guy, with a vivid imagination in bed. That tool is amazing.

I'll third the recommendation of PRMiguel. He's only got one problem. He's severely challenged by time. Never arrives when he says he will. Still, he's an awesome top and a genuinely nice guy. The body is unbelievably real.

Guest Smoothee

THANKS to all who replied, that was a big help. They all look great (and massive!!). I appreciate the help from you experts. :9 }(

>For big black or Latin cock and a good fuck try: Black:

>Adrien, Kris P. or Tahrik; and Latin: Miguel Leonn, Alcangel

>and Victor. Stay away from Slan, Alfredo, Fernando and Ramon.

> Hope this helps.

>

>Later.

Hey Traveller, I have have been reading all these awesome and wonderful things about Alfredo, particulary on the Muscle Service Board. I am very curious as to why you placed him on your "stay away" list. care to sahre the details?

I have read many of your posts/reviews and you seem to very much like what i like, so before shelling out some serious bucks for Alfredo, I'd love to know what your experience was.

• 2 weeks later...

>Hey Traveller, I have have been reading all these awesome and

>wonderful things about Alfredo, particulary on the Muscle

>Service Board. I am very curious as to why you placed him on

>your "stay away" list. care to sahre the details?

>

>I have read many of your posts/reviews and you seem to very

>much like what i like, so before shelling out some serious

>bucks for Alfredo, I'd love to know what your experience was.

He's one of the worst fucks I've ever had. And I've had plenty of mediocre fucks. I recall images of limp fish. I know lots of guys that agree with my view of this one. But he may be completely different with you.

Later.

Archived