THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on New Rentboy NY Hotties

Newandcurious
This topic is 7011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think Stafano is simply gorgeous. I would love to spend a night with him, without the kink though (personal preference). Although, I do remember seeing his second photo somewhere else, but for the life of me I can't remember where it was. I'm thinking it was on M4RN, just not sure. Good luck with him.

DJ

Stephano.. seems to be very Nice e-mail wise. I originally got a "Call Me" from him. But with his Photos, "Totally" Understandable.. I am sure he is getting alot of "Time Waster's." I did email him again, with Simple "Vanilla" Questions, he did answer back, Very Nicely! I will be giving him a "SHOT", soon. He is still around $200. That I doubt will last long. If he is as Good "Hangin Out".. as his Photos LOOK! LOL :+

Guest SilverDollar

I saw Stefano for an afternoon session. He is a reasonably good looking guy with an OK bod, but the pics in his rent boy ad are not him. He is polite and was very prompt. Does not like to kiss, but is enthusiastic in the oral department. Is not more interactive than that. Not worth a review.

>Valley..I emailed him about the "Asian Guys Photo" on the

>Speaker! ..IF I don't get an Answer, I will take it as the

>Answer! LOL :+

Mildred, Petticoats on a Clothesline; drip, Drip....speaking to You; Pebbles eat your Oatmeal...whAm; Turn me on; Spin, spin. LOL :+

Archived