THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ejaculation

larry
This topic is 7092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I realize the variables, and the timing is important, but generally speaking, who are the big ejaculators in New York. Some of you may share this vue, and some not, but it seems to me, the ideal culmination of a real hot session.

IMHO...When it happens it "definitely" is Hot. But alot of "Variables" to it happening also. I doubt alot of guys like to say, sure, definitely, no problem..If it was the case, alot of guys would Advertise "Shoot Tremendous Loads". I have Very Rarely read that Stat! This is the Place to ask the Question. But doubt you will get a "Definite NYC Name" for an answer, from alot of guys..I could say Eric/NYC (Eric with the C) Shot a Tremendous Load, with me.. But would it be an all the time, everytime thing? Who knows.. :+

Guest RandyRon

Brings back memories of me on my knees in the basement of the old "Gold Coast" in Chicago in about 1980. Had the pleasure of doing a guy who was a real pumper. Never seen (or tasted) that much cum before or since.:9

Guest Delaware Man

FWIW, a Doctor I used to play with told me to shoot big loads you had to be well hydrated. So drink lots of water.

Archived