THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fort Lauderdale...Busiest Guesthouse???

Guest Mikel
This topic is 7109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Mikel

Okay, I have read all the past threads. I have visited gay sites and the sites of various guest houses. Still, I am not getting the info I want. Which gay guests houses are the busiest in terms of the free frolic out and about in the courtyards and pool areas?? That is, and still a decent place to stay. Next question, are the more expensive ones like the Grand Resort, Royal Palms, or Pineapple Point really worth the price? Last question, is the Brigantine still operating as it was, just under a new name and owners...or has the ambiance changed?

Thanks for any help...I know it gets tiring to be asked...but I really studied all the threads and visited tons of sites...which is the most active?

Impressions from a local:

If you want to fuck in the courtyards, you're most likely choice is the Inn Leather. It is also the least comfortable facility, and not very clean. Villa Venice regularly throws pool parties and invites locals to attend.

The Grand is a lovely resort. While the hot tub may occasionally get some action at night, the facility is not cruisy.

That having been said, the Grand is the only local gay resort I recommend to my friends. Go out, meet a guy and bring 'em back someplace where the sheets are clean!

I was not particularly impressed with the Grand: the jacuzzi didn't work, I've had better breakfasts at cheap motels, and the masseur they advertised was never available. That being said, it was clean and comfortable. As to the deeper question, I saw no sex whatsoever in the public areas.

Guest Mikel

Thanks for some of this info. Any one with more info??

I had the imoression that the Ft. L. guesthouses were akin to the Palm Springs, CA resorts. Am I wrong??

Thanks also for some of the private messages

i never stayed in any gay guesthouse. i always stay in a mainstream hotel in miami and try to look what's going on around the area. i went to visit "the europen guesthouse". the place looked deserted, the door was never opened and there was even a "police paper" on the doorknob........

if you are looking for action, there are 2 gay sauna's in the ft.lauderdale area< check www.cruisingforsex.com> and one , the club bodyworks in coralgables.

Archived