THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Houston Companion"

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 7112 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Doing some homework on Houston here. Does anyone have any info or experience with a guy who is often seen in the Houston M4M AOL chatroom whose handle is "Houston Companion?" He's very low profile, not reviewed here, and isn't listed on any sites. I've chatted and emailed with him and I'm very impressed, but due diligence never hurts. :*

Guest ncm2169

RE: "Houston Companion"

Ah, so, I have to do legwork ('cockwork??" :9 ) for the Houston clients, eh? ;-)

Well, his contact info is: houstoncompanion@aol.com.

I found him in the AOL Houston chatroom, where he frequently is available. He's 6'4", blonde, a top with 8 inches. He says he's very low profile. He sent me some pics right away - VERY sexy, IMHO. He invited me to chat the next day, and we've chatted and emailed several times. He seems like a really nice intelligent guy who does this on the very down low.

I have tentative plans to see him in early May. A report will definitely be forthcoming, but unless I can convince him to let me write a Review, all the fun details will be posted here. Standby. }(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ncm2169

Meeting date set for May 3. :p I really can't understand why there are no reports about this guy. Every vibe I get from him is that he's a quality guy.

Well, as many here say, someone has to take the plunge, so to speak. }( In this case, I'm hoping that I'll be on the receiving end. :9

Wish me luck - he'll be my first non-local hire who hasn't been Reviewed here.

Reports will surely follow. :7

P.S. Seriously - NO ONE here has any info on this guy? x(

Archived