THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Is this boy cute or what?

Guest skrubber
This topic is 7141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How appropriate that this kid lives in "Traverse."

In English, its a noun and a verb, but as an action word, it means:

" To move to the side or back and forth.

To turn laterally; swivel.

To go up, down, or across a slope diagonally or in a zigzag manner, as in skiing.

To slide one's blade with pressure toward the hilt of the opponent's foil in fencing. "

I would welcome the opportunity to try out my vocabulary and comprehension skills on this Michigan boy.

And I wouldn't fret too much about knowing where he works; in my experience, most of the major retailers employ hotties in the men's section to attract buyers and increase their chances of selling.

And despicable as trolls may be (I just think they are a nuisance, not worthy of contempt), their money is as good as anyone else's and at the end of day, if you work on commission, doesn't really matter who the customer is.

Happy shopping,

hd NYC

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad boy is "bad news"

Normally I hire only those that have at least 3 or more favorable reviews on this site. I took a chance with this guy based on two regular users of this site having very favorable things to say about him. After several phone calls and e mail messages and after his commitment, I bought him a non refundable ticket to visit me. Several hours after I sent him ticket confirmation, I get an e mail that simply states: "I don't want to go, please don't call"

So he changes his mind after I book tickets. Yes I got both e mail confirmation and phone confirmation from him before I booked tickets.

I notice he is no longer on website mentioned at beginning of this thread but you can find him under http://www.maletreasures.com . Once in this site you can do a name search under bad boy. I have done a review but with current backlog, I have no idea how long till it might appear. Just wanted to warn people. Dont know if he is getting out of the business or what his story is as he does not respond to my e mails.

Archived