THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Peter Dixon-todays review

bigguyinpasadena
This topic is 7165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congats to Mr Dixon. If that is how how Looks today. He definitely is a Blonde & Blue...Big Boy all around! BUT there have been instances where the line between "New" and "Different" Photo has been dubious... when submitted by some of the guys. Especially when there reviews are Dated...BigGuy def had alot to play with! :+ :+ :+

One of those reviews is not dated, and the other two are only two years old. BFD, IMHO. Anyway, I notice that in the earlier reveiws he is anally versatile and in the later ones, he is listed as a top. I wonder if this is an accident of the reviewers or if he has changed his mind about bottoming? Does anyone know? Yes, I know the best thing would be to just call up and ask him, but this is only for fantasizing, not business (me not being in a position to hire him), and I don't want to waste his time.}(

Archived