THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Brian Review

spiro3
This topic is 7174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes it was hot, but was it for real? Considering the other reviews Brian has gotten, and the recent discussion on this site, it would have been better had this been by other than a first time reviewer. If indeed it was real then perhaps Brian, has gotten it together, and I hope so, because this kid is HOT

Sam. My thinking also. From a First Time Reviewer,very long, He remembers everything that took place? When I am having a HOT time I donot take ALOT of notes! LOL.. Personally if I was interested in meeting this guy. I would def check him out well beforehand. I did quite awhile ago send him an email, about one of his many trips to NYC. I got a "call me"..Which is not why I "emailed him", with specific but General Questions about "Vanilla" Activities! My thinking has always been, with the great guys, you take the time to ask questions, they will take the time to answer them! Hasn't failed me yet! :+ :+ :+

Archived