THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any 411 on these 3 NYC rentboy guys?

Guest ncm2169
This topic is 7164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ncm2169

Hey all you NYC experts. :D

I'm planning a trip to NYC and am looking for any info on these 3 guys on rentboy. I don't see any Reviews for them, but I may have missed something. What I'm looking for is an affectionate (making out, etc.) masculine top.

I'm particularly interested in Matt. :9

Matt:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=958&Location=229

Ryan:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=18463&Location=229

Tyler:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=27775&Location=229

My God, have you got great taste! I am however sorry that I have no info.

Someone, anyone...please share some information...I'm interested also.

Guest ncm2169

< My God, have you got great taste!

LMFAO!! :D Thanks, Mikel. The last time I posted something like this when planning a trip to LA, I got the same comment. }(

Meanwhile, any info on the bois? :p

A year ago last November, I contacted Ryan and asked to reserve some time when I was to be in NY in a couple of weeks. I requested a specific time. He replied that he does not book ahead of time...he requested that I call him once I was in the city. Being that my time is always very regulated,(dinner with friends, theatre, etc) I needed some confirmation and told him so....he still refused.

I contacted Kristian....he made the defenite appointment and when we got together at the appointed time, he was wonderful.

I don't know what Ryan's policy is now re: advanced appointments.

"

Hello,

I think it was mentioned previously that "Matt" is the Ryan who used to post in the travel section VERY frequently. The face covering gray spot is similar."

-Mc-

Are you sure? The "Ryan" whom I think you are referring to was a frequest poster here. In fact, he was very controversial in his postings and got alot of flack as a result of his postings. It got so bad that I suspect he decided to just "retire" (at least from posting on this forum). He hasn't been heard from in some time. He use to post very frequently in the "travel" section...in fact, he use to post every day,making sure that his "post" was always on top.

I don't really think that this "Matt" is the Ryan in question...I COULD BE WRONG. Just my thought.

• 2 weeks later...

>Are you sure? The "Ryan" whom I think you are referring to

>was a frequest poster here. In fact, he was very

>controversial in his postings and got alot of flack as a

>result of his postings. It got so bad that I suspect he

>decided to just "retire" (at least from posting on this

>forum). He hasn't been heard from in some time. He use to

>post very frequently in the "travel" section...in fact, he use

>to post every day,making sure that his "post" was always on

>top.

>I don't really think that this "Matt" is the Ryan in

>question...I COULD BE WRONG. Just my thought.

It's definitely Ryan, or Matthew. I have a technique for getting into rentboy's site and confirming their older ad formats (with older imagery) and there he is, with his face half-obscured. Also the fact that he's quite soft around the middle is a great indicator, as I've recognized him working out at my gym and was aghast at the shape he was in. Notice all the shots are of him lying down - and he's still quite doughy in the middle. I remember reading his rather controversial posts here, and I would proceed with caution around that one.

Archived