THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Jaimie Ansaloni - Dallas,TX

luvtwink
This topic is 7169 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I too am interested. Exchanged a few emails. A couple of things made me question him: His rate went up overnight between my first contact and the 2nd. Also, at that time he only had one picture posted and was not fortcoming with additional ones when requested. When I asked him about my concerns, he stated he had just started and had been overwhelmed with responses and other than that did not respond to what I had asked. If you learn more, please post it.

BigD

I've been with him a couple of times. There is a review in the works. He's very enjoyable! Got a beautiful slender body, very defined, good kisser, a very cute English accent! It was fun to hear him say, afterwards, "now where's me knickers?"

He sent me a profile face pic when I asked, I don't think he has a good one, and because he's very new to the scene, he really didn't know what all he should be prepared with, hence, the change in fee for services.

I enjoyed meeting him, and intend to again. He's a treat!

It's a fake. the pic was lifted. if i knew how to post pictures on here i would show you the original one. if you look closely at his it's been cut and pasted. sorry. the original is friggin hot!

if i find a link or someone tells me how to post on here i will post it.

http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=244559

http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=244561

looks at the 2nd one closly and the one on the add. the shadows from the hair on the upper chest and around the nipples are the same. is it the same person?

Jaimie did not have a pic when he first posted his ad so he found one online that closely matched his body. His face is very different but still very cute. Black hair vs blonde. I can confirm his body is a close match to the one in this pic although not as defined. He is a very sweet guy, great kisser and into what he does. I've been with him and recommend him, he is clearly one of your best options in Dallas.

>I spoke with Jaimie this afternoon and asked that he do some

>new photos that are him. Encouraging him to get off to a good

>start, and to show integrity. We will be meeting over the

>weekend, and I am set to make new photographs.

Way to be proactive Tall Texan...

}( }(

Archived