THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Lucas" on Rentboy.com in New York City (Manhattan)

Twinkseeker
This topic is 7186 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is a hot looking guy called "Lucas," on Rentboy.com in the New York City (Manhattan) (says he's based out of Chicago). I dont see a review. Has anyone spent any time with him. His picutres apparently refer to a ChiChi LaRue video and he's stated on the video tape jacket there as Lucas Young. Any info????

Guest dutch al

I hired him once during one of his trips to NYC. He's a bit pricey, but every bit as cute as his pictures, maybe cuter, and a very friendly, energetic, enthusiastic bottom.

Lucas Young has always been one of my fantasies. Unfortunately he was never at Madrigal's during one of my visits. I did see him at Unicorn in Indy once and he took a beer bottle from one of the patrons and sat on it while on stage using it as a dildo. If I was in NYC I'd be very tempted to meet him, even thought he has got to have the highest rates around. It would be an expensive fantasy but oh what a fantasy. :9

Archived