THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hey! check out my post about the "MEANING OF LIFE"...

Athan
This topic is 7203 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...in the politics, religion and war issues forum (funny these three being listed together because politics is spirituality expressed, religion is spirituality taught--as opposed to experienced--and war stems from religions and politics that have forgotten their spirituality...just a though.)

Let me know what you think. ;)

Guest Tampa Yankee

Ready for Induction

Hmmm.... I certainly would need some inducement to mix it up with that crowd... lol (They carry oriental knitting needles and the few that don't are very proficient with the ancient martial art -- the thumb in the eye.) :p Still... I could be induced by the right guy. You seem more than fully qualified. :9 An instance where over-qualification is a really good thing. ;)

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Ready for Induction

Ummm... I sneaked in this AM successfully avoiding the ladies with their knitting and thumbs. Wow... a little more than I bargained for with my morning coffee and crumpets. For this I think personal instruction is best, proabably with the laying on of hands. I lie ready for instruction. :7

Sorry for tracking up the carpet. ;(

Archived