THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

THANKS TO ALL - FROM THE NEW GUY

allboy777
This topic is 7203 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks for all the replies.

I have been told I should be more specific.

I am very clean and safe and staying that way.

I like to kiss, get rimmed, suck, be sucked, vers, massage, be watched, jo, nipple play, role play....all safe and fun. I like be cummed on and to cum on a guy.

Again...I am 24, 5'10", 150, 30 waist, 6.5 cut, cute, preppy, disease free, and do this all as a fetish...not a job.

I am always horny. Open to going to dinner and talking first if u like and then having fun. I live in Hollywood and play there.

My email is allboy777@yahoo.com

My link (it was down the other day) http://www.face-pic.com/colbychris

Hope to hear from people who are serious, honest, clean, and safe.

-Chris

:-)

Cute face, ColbyChris! Now, you can't tell me that people have never told you that you remind them of Donny Osmond when Donny was younger... I certainly see a resemblance.

Good luck!

Listen, allboy, we love you and welcome you. We are obviously more than willing to give you advice, etc. I haven't looked at your picture since twinks in uniforms from quasi-military units which officially do not include gay men just do not interest me. However, from your posts so far, unless I've missed something, you do seem to me to have this space confused with an advertising medium. We are here to discuss things. I look forward to your first posts which are not about yourself and don't read like ads. }(

Thank you to all the nice comments...I have heard Donny before and the boyband comments before as well. :-) I don't take offense to much.

I am going to be joining you all at brunch on Sunday and I am very excited to meet people and to have a nice afternoon out.

I am newer to LA (11 months), so it will be a nice change...getting out of the house that is. :-)

See those of you who will be there on Sunday...Have a great Friday night and Saturday.

Chris :7

Chris, I certainly hope you enjoy yourself at the brunch.

I am truly sorry that I am NOT on the west coast and can't be there.

Oh Well, no problem.

I am, anyway, suddenly overcome with the desire to cuddle up and watch my DVD version of "ALL ABOUT EVE."

Life, as it seems, STILL DOES imitate art.

hd NYC

Hello all. I am sorry i did not make it. Things came up and I could not turn my back on them so I missed the brunch. I am very sorry.

I am 25 hehe...the face-pic just has not been updated in forever but look younger I am told.

Well have a good day and please chat me up to say hello.

chris

Archived