THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NBC's news stud

brentberna
This topic is 7210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone else noticed NBC News's/MSNBC's correspondent Kevin Sites? His long hair, scruffy face(though for tonight's report he was clean shaven) and tight black t-shirt. Drives me wild. They also have a much more clean shaven cutie on there but I don't remember his name.

On the whole, MSNBC's combination of looks and brains is hard to beat. Sites, Sam Shane, Lester Holt, Dan Abrams. And of course, Playgirl's sexiest anchorman, Keith Olbermann!

Taken together, for my money, they even beat out the Bill Hemmer/Anderson Cooper combo over at CNN.

Glad to hear that others are turned on by Kevin Sites and his look. It's very unusual and refreshing to see a "real man" reporting the news---unkempt hair and stubble, tight-fitting t-shirt that shows a well-developed upper body. Wonder what the rest of him looks like???

BTW: Did anyone see Good Morning America between 7 and 9Am EST today (Monday)? There was a report from California that showed a man being rescued from the top of his car which had gone into a river. In the process of being rescused by a team of firemen he lost his pants and underwear---and he literally all hung out!! I was amazed that they showed it. Later in the day the "interesting parts" were fuzzed out!!! I wished I had taped it :)))

>a "real man" reporting the news---unkempt hair and stubble

I was *really* getting into NBC's David Bloom's reports from Iraq and was stricken when he died suddenly.

And while we're discussing the men of NBC, anyone else got a thing for Carl Quintanillas? He was looking might good "dressed down" during the hurrcanes in Florida.

My gawd. Unshaved, unshowered, unkempt, Kevin can stick his camera lens up my ass anytime, anyplace.

And I'm a top. REALLY.

Oh, and not to dampen the moment, he does a rather nice job of reporting the news as well.

When did the reporting of current events become so erotic?

hd NYC

Oooooh boy. I was just commenting on his looks. I was not trying to bring up his courage in showing us what is being done in our name. Actually the blood is not on that young soldeir's hands(he was shot and wounded prior to his summary execution of the Iraqi) but the blood is on the hands of our Furher GWB. Ok, guys. I am ready for the onslaught. Bring it on.

Thanks for the link to his "blog." I checked on the bio link and was disappointed---there is almost nothing about him as a person---just professional stuff. Anyone know anything about him as far as: age, birth place, education, marital status, etc., etc.???

Yes I agree about Anderson Cooper, Bill Hemmer and Rob Marciano. There was a lot of talk around the time of the Fla hurricanes when Anderson and Rob were on assignment together reporting from Fla. They were practically giddy with one another, and many of us wondered what was happening back at the hotel.

Another hotty in NY is Rob Morrison on WABC. He did some reporting from Iraq during the war nationally as well. I'd love to think he was in the club too.

Hemmer is strangely sexy in a boyish way, although he's older than he looks on screen. Unmarried and in his mid-thirties, I've seen him on the street -- very suspect sexuality I think. (But he plays golf, which is a contraindicator)

Then there's Asian cutey Sanjay Gupta. Don't we think he and Bill are busy in the men's room on break?

Ok, enough queen fantasies, I'm going to sleep.

Archived