THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brandon

Lankypeters
This topic is 7227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is Brandon (reviewed 12/26) from Maximum aka Matt at A-List and on several other sites as well? Agencies often claim exclusives, but that doesn't always seem to be the case. Patrick at A-list is Mason at Chelsea. Luke at Chelsea seems to be Harrison on another site. Immaterial, perhaps. By whatever names, all three of these guys deliver, especially Mr. Luke.

Lankypeters

I don't think this is the same guy, although I admit that the pictures look alike. I've seen Matt from A List many times and the picture of Brandon from the back makes his back/shoulders look wider than Matt's. Matt is very defined and muscular but he's more in proportion. Also, I think that Matt is a bit hairy than Brandon looks from the photos. That said, I've often had the experience of ordering a guy from one agency who turns out to be someone I didn't particularly want to repeat with from another agency. Oddly, they have often realized that the first session wasn't that great (why else did a good client fail to call them again?) and tried hard to improve the situation. Several have offered more or less convincing explanations of their prior poor performance. A couple even earned a place in my regular column even though they stuck out the first time. SF Traveler

Archived