THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The Church Of Benjamin

Lucky
This topic is 7231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Finally Doug 69 has come up with an idea that I like. The Church of Benjamin could become a real success story and give new meaning to the term "O Come All Ye Faithful." We could all join together and worship on our knees, just like God intended. Muslims and Jews would join together, forging new bonds with Christians who want to bring a piece to the world. Benjamin would NOT be allowed to wear any pointy hats unless they were made of latex. And, we would have a special pew where Doug could confess his sins before doing his public penance. Spread the word!

I can see it now~

The communion would entail Eros Lube as the 'blood of Benjamin,' while a fresh pair of AussieBums would serve as 'the body.'

If things really get going, we can 'Jim & Tammy-Faye Baker' things up and open a 'BN-land' somewhere in the Catskills. I would prefer it not to open anywhere near DollyWood though. PTL Foundation, eat your heart out.

... You guys are sickos. Yet, it's that very characteristic that keeps me coming back to the MC. ;) Go figure.

Warmest Always & Happy Holidays,

Benjamin Nicholas

I agree that this thread has gone just a bit over the edge. I enjoy a good joke, and an occasional verbal or written thrashing, but I can't help but think that there might have been a more creative way to get this point across, leaving religion out of it.

I'm sure the original intentions were well-meaning; it just makes me a bit uncomfortable.

This is only MY opinion and in no way reflects the views of "Higher Management."

hd NYC

oh...my...god

While it wasn't me who started this thread, let me suggest we all lighten up a little. This was started as tongue-in-cheek fun and should remain so. It seems that even Ashcroft-groupies have found their way onto the MC as of late.

The Church of Benjamin doesn't dictate morality, but instead celebrate diversity.

Get with the program or change the channel ;)

Warmest,

Benjamin Nicholas

To Kippy and HotDadNYC, I'm in complete agreement with your sentiments regarding this thread.

Last Saturday night I attended a wonderful play by Langston Hughes which was performed at a legit theatre in San Francisco. The moderator made a joke (prior to the evening performance) which I think only he thought was funny;he attempted to admonish us in the audience for not having a sense of humor. (...very few if any laughed after he rendered this unwarranted statement which he stated was meant as a joke: personally, I found what he said to be offensive and completely unnecessary. From that point on, I had not wanted to do anything positive in regard to this man's requests.)

Yes, there are many of us on this board who are not prudes, yet we know when not to take something beyond the boundaries!

And I plan to stay at M4M until I decide to leave it!

Church of Benjamin. Is that COB for short? I’ve certainly corn holed more than a few cobs in my life. }(

As far as my role in the church? I’ve been strapped to some crosses at the s&m leather bars, so make your own conclusions. I only ask: "no more wire nails"! ;)

I qualify as an ordained minister. Perhaps we'd get more support if we registered with the IRS and could make our "contributions" to Benj as a tax deduction.

After all, being with Benj was a religious experience for me. I distinctly remembering saying OMG more than once. :+

I qualify as an ordained minister. Perhaps we'd get more support if we registered with the IRS and could make our "contributions" to Benj as a tax deduction.

After all, being with Benj was a religious experience for me. I distinctly remembering saying OMG more than once. :+

Guest ncm2169

Howdy, neighbor! :D

< A good fuck is one thing, but some of us have religious sensibilities.

I always wondered, do people with "religious sensibilities" scream, "PRAISE GOD!!" when they cum? }(

< This thread is a little over the edge even for the scoffing unbelieving fag...

Guilty on the "unbelieving" part, but no scoffer here. I just appreciate good humor, which I saw in this original post. For Chrissakes (no pun intended), if one can't poke fun at The Church(es) these days given all their "fag" problems, who's left on the fair game list?

Count me with the "lighten up" crowd. :+

Well, thank you ncm. My thread is lighthearted, along the lines of body worship, not real religion. Even one of the posters who didn't like it came back for more. He probably reads George Carlin too!

What with the religious right scaring the hell out of the media, one would think a little light hearted fun here would still be okay.

Say, did you hear the one about the nun who...:)

Archived