THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone heard from BN?

SmallTownJohn
This topic is 5210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would give Benjamin a few free passes as well. He had problems with his phone which his service provider was responsible for and he could not control. Also, the guy is busy with a lot of projects and things to keep his guys informed and let us know what he is up to. I appreciate the time and effort he puts into keeping us up to date and providing us with info and pictures. I would like to see more of him, but understand he has a busy schedule and I have a limited budget.

Happy Holidays guys!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always try to avoid controversary at all costs, but not this time. This thread is different. I'm somewhat suprised that there are guys who are bashing Benjamin. Some of the things said about Benjamin seem a bit nasty. It boggles my mind to say the least. The flip side, it's nice to see guys standing up for Benjamin. It really is great to know that Benjamin is very much appreciated by a good number of guys.

Ont the other hand. To those who have great expectations as to his response time. He's a human being for crying out loud. Give the guy a break, cut him some slack. I'm sure he's doing he's doing the best he can under the circumstances he's operating under. He's had to respond to this thread a few times now. As mentioned in previous posts, he travels a lot. Which means that accessibility becomes that much more harder. To those who travel, one can definitely relate to being at moments finding oneself operating under time constraints. I wish people would be more sympathetic to those who are constanly on the go. Benjamin is no different than anyone else. There are always two sides to every story. Just listen to his, as he's already tried to explain. In fact VAhawk stated that Benjamin really shouldn't have to do provide explanations, but he has done so. So there you have it.

Rohale

Guest Tampa Yankee

You say potato when it should be tomato...

>.... the "Wunderkid"

If we are going to do the German thing then let's get it right!! 'Wunderkind' :p Else you will have us saying 'kiddergarden' -- a preschool environment for precocious 'Lucky' 'kids' :+

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: You say potato when it should be tomato...

> ":+"

>Hey, TY, with your nose so bright

>

>Would you watch my kids tonight?

... and a holly, jolly, Lucky Christmas to you. :p

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived