THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The "TOO DO" List for 2005!!!

Chuck50
This topic is 7237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: The "TOO DO" List for 2005!!!

I have wanted to post on this but didn’t know what to say as I don’t know who I would hire if anyone. However I know these are things I would like to get done or accomplish and I think there worth mentioning.

1. Become debt free, This is a must!

2. Start going to school for a Finance Degree.

3. Repair my relationship with my father, we love anouther however time has drifted us a bit.

4. Cry my heart out, I haven’t cried in two years and I want to do it.(It's Healthy)

Well I wanted to post on five things however all I could think of was this.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Florida Guy

Vincent, the more I read your posts, the more I really want to meet you! You always sound genuine, open, emotional, thoughtful and fun. You sound like the kind of guy I'd like to have as a friend. Forget the sex (well... maybe not, you are a cutie!), I'd just like to spend time with you and chat. That is my goal for next year.

>Your blatant use of prose is merely a cheap attempt

>at emotional blackmail. You should go back to acting

>school.

>Be kind. Be real. Love others before yourself.

>We all struggle with this every day. Life is choosing.

>Choose to share your light.

If you knew Vincent you would know this guy is for real and a kind hearted person. VM talks from the heart when I talk with him, a real down to earth guy with no BS from him. He knows about the every day struggles in life and he is working on them ONE DAY AT A TIME. That's all we can ask from anyone.

Cam, get to know someone first like I did and you will see what kind of guy VM really is. He is one of a few I can call a friend.

When in doubt I whip it out :+

Archived