THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Pete or Ted from Premier

OceanTraveller
This topic is 7235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I had Pete a couple of days ago, so I haven't had time to submit a review. He is an attractive guy with a great friendly attitude, which doesn't prevent him from being a demanding top who loves to be serviced. His cock is long (not thick), but not the 9 in. that are advertised (though I gagged more than once). If you like big guys with well-built but natural bodies, with light hair and freckles--as I do--you can't go wrong. By the way, if you're into feet, he loves to get his toes sucked.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw Pete for a couple hours recently and had a great time with him. I don't know about the toe thing, but his dick certainly seemed like it was 9 inches, def longer than most! He was friendly and affectionate but became an aggressive top when it mattered most. :9 I intend to see him again and will write out a full review soon.

Archived