THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bobby at Premier

BuckyXTC
This topic is 7230 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Hope I get him before you (LoL)

>

>When in doubt I whip it out :+

I beat you to the punch!

Spent three great hours with Bobby this evening. I've had some good experiences with the boys of Premier, but none to top this one. A hot, masculine, affectionate jock boy who definitely left me smiling. I'll save the details for the upcoming review, but Bobby is one not to miss.

I'm already making plans for the next encounter. He definitely aims to please.

>Throw us a bone here. does he kiss? dry, open, what? oral?

>ya know, the good stuff. details for the review.

Does he kiss? Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the pope Catholic?

Bobby loves to kiss! Open, deep and long! I'm not sure I've ever had better kisses anywhere. Here's a guy who seems totally comfortable with himself and he had no hangups with me. A very good top, I might add. His oral skills are superb. You really don't need much warmup time with Bobby......he arrives hot and ready to make you happy. If he's as friendly with all the clients, which I would say he probably is, you'll feel like you're with an old friend.

Premier has another winner on board. I'll be seeing him again soon.

• 4 weeks later...

>Would love to know if anyone here has hired Bobby at Premier

>and what they thought of the experience.

yes, I hired him, and had a wonderful time. His review, unfortunately, ended up in Bobby of Paramount. Nick at Premier has sent in a picture of Bobby, and he and I are trying to get the review moved. Sorry!

dan

I hired him with another Premiere guy. Although we we're both tops, I'm considering hiring him again one-on-one (which is rare, for me). Good kisser, good oral skills, nice body and cock, and a great personality. A little young and still new to the trade but he oculd be a star if he retains his current attitude and personality.

Archived