THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Two new Los Angeles Rentboys: Jason and Michael

LAShowbiz
This topic is 7226 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First... sorry, don't know how to post links to Rentboy. Confusing!

I just noticed two new faces in the Los Angeles section of Rentboy. Two very colorful ads using magazine shots as their photos. They go by the names of Jason and Michael. Both use New York numbers for their contact info.

I did see an ad for Jason in the recent Frontiers. If they are the models in the magazine ads, I'm sure they're hot as hell... but I'm always leary of non-candid pics.

I believe they are originally from the Northeast. They have advertised before in Los Angeles a long time ago.

Are they legit? or using fake pics?? Inquiring minds want to know. Please help... anybody know them firsthand/hired them? If someone can vouch for them, they are so on my speed dial!

This is the time we need experienced LA sleuths like TomCal-Ho, BigGuyinPasadena, JamesK###, and a bunch of others to do much appreciated detective work!!!

Guest northernhung

stephen

how do i join the ezboard forum u have mentioned,,,,i created an ez board account but it still asks for a private password to enter the forum that you have posted a link too....can u help me?

thanks

Yup, it most definitely is them. They were both in NY up until very recently. Ran in to the shorter one during my very closeted experimental stage. The guy he was sharing his room with was incredibly handsome and had huge gunz. They offered me a threesom for $300, but I was so nervous I could barely handle one guy.

To say the least, it was pretty lame...lasted between 15-20 minutes ... barely any contact. The guy acted nice enough to me, but was definitely all about how to give the least while getting the full fee.

He said he was from Canada and he had a Canadian accent.

• 1 month later...

Archived