THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"Clark:-NYC-New Pic From Today's New Reviews

Twinkseeker
This topic is 7287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There hasnt been a review for "Clark", who has a newpic today, since January 04. I think this guy is gorgeous, but attempts to hire him have been lousy. First , he wants a pic of me. Second, he doesn't kiss. Third, he uses a condom when giving oral, Fourth, talking to him seems like its all about what HE wants and will do. He will not respond to email with a specific question, you have to call him on the phone. Too bad.

Guest BLW1938

I brought Clark to South Florida about a year ago for an overnight and it seemed to be the longest 24hr period of my life. Clark Stud is Clark Dud.. He is a bore, immature, obnoxius and despite what today's review says, I found him to be rather unattractive. He is very femme and not at all cute. In his case he is not as good looking as his pics might suggest. Another unflattering review from a year or so ago(before I became a fan of this site) more accurately reflects what this boy is all about, and what you have discovered in your communications or lack of communications with him. I would strongly suggest that you keep looking, especially if you are trying to arrange anything more than an hour with Clark.

Guest skrubber

I had Clark a few months ago for an overnighter. Gorgeous as hell and a pretty nice guy. THE NICEST ass I have ever seen. He doesn't kiss it's true and there for a while I thought we were never going to get started but my pet peev about him was that he would not sleep with me.

Archived