THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

If I had to quit hiring......

Okliehomo
This topic is 7289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know that I threaten to quit all the time, and no doubt, my banker wishes that I would, but I was sitting here tonight mulling over my Spring prospective hires and I thought, "Hmm, if I could only hire one more guy that I havene't already slept with, who would it be?"

Would it be:

Kristian? Nope, he won't travel here.

Alex LeMonde? Hell yes, but he won't return emails.

Marcel Deion? That ass...and that accent and that ass...

Juan/Vancouver? Yes, but no US visa.

Anthony/Madrid? Same deal.

Brett Holt? I could use a little Nirvana...

Cole Ramsey? Well, maybe. I think that I did read something about an "awesome spanking" and he did use to work with Reece.

Nick German? Musclestud..like the sound of that.

Angelo Valentino? Italian with a big round muscle butt...

Kent Larsen? A beefier Jason Branch...

or, if I could have a repeat with only one guy that I have hired, who would that be?

Jason Branch? You bet his ass on it. Best butt on the planet and the best kisser as well.or,

Marco Ferreti? Sexiest man ever and nastiest, hottest fuck and a face like a angel, but sadly, because of that pesky Visa issue, unable, at this point, to reenter either the US or me.

Think I have answered my own question. This is America and I don't have to choose just one, but if you had to, who would you choose? In either category??

Just bored in OK...no big surprise there.

Okiehomo

Archived