THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aaron Kurt returns......

Okliehomo
This topic is 7284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw a thread in here a week or so ago, questioning the whereabouts of Aaron Kurt. Well, he is in Sydney right now, but I just booked an appt with him upon his return. He will be back in the US on November 17 for a couple of weeks. Just thought that I would alert the masses that he is coming back.

Okiehomo

Guest Aaron Kurt

Hey. This is Aaron. I didn't even know that these message boards existed until someone told me there was a thread here wondering when I'll be back! If anyone wants to book me, I'll be available in New York from November 18 until December 7, and then in LA from December 7 - December 12. After that I'm thinking of going to Palm Springs or Las Vegas... any suggestions?? I fly out of New York and back to London on December 18, and I'll be in Europe until January 25. If anyone wants to find out more, email me - aaronkurt@yahoo.com Or call me from November 18 onwards - 917 805 5538.

Look forward to catching up with all my regular clients, and hopefully meeting some new ones too!

A.K.

Guest gman2115

Hey Aaron,

Welcome back. Good to see that you're still around and here in the states again. By the way, any chance of you swinging on by up to San Francisco any time soon? Otherwise, I may just have to set some time to see you down in Los Angeles. Take care.

GMan2115

>Hey. This is Aaron. I didn't even know that these message

>boards existed until someone told me there was a thread here

>wondering when I'll be back! If anyone wants to book me, I'll

>be available in New York from November 18 until December 7,

>and then in LA from December 7 - December 12. After that I'm

>thinking of going to Palm Springs or Las Vegas... any

>suggestions?? I fly out of New York and back to London on

>December 18, and I'll be in Europe until January 25. If

>anyone wants to find out more, email me - aaronkurt@yahoo.com

>Or call me from November 18 onwards - 917 805 5538.

>

>Look forward to catching up with all my regular clients, and

>hopefully meeting some new ones too!

>

>A.K.

>

>

Archived