THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on TJ - Gaiety/Playgirl Hunk

Guest niceguy
This topic is 7298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest niceguy

TJ who often appears at the Gaiety is hot. (check out those pics in this weeked Gaiety entry - damm! There were a few comments, but mostly general ones. Would any members share sone information and experience about him:

I coundm't find any reviews, and had some trouble searching for older postings about TJ.

What city is he based out of? Does he have an e-mail address?

For those of you that were lucky enough to meet him in private would you share a little bit of your experience? He personality, what he enjoys doing, what are the limits, etc?

I am not going to be able to go to the Gaiety this week. Maybe someone would be willing share.

As always, thanks friends, and thanks Hooboy. This is such a great system.

Guest manrent1

I too would be interested in details and contact information for TJ - I'm going to be in NYC on Saturday and would like any contact information and experiences if possible. Thanks!

Guest assmaster

TJ.....also goes by Scott...but I

am not sure if that is his real name.

I have been with him many times...in Ft La La and NYC.

He now lives in NYC...and is friends with Dominic...another hunk.

As far as I know they are both straight....but very accomodating.

And for sure TJ is a lot of fun....and polite...and dependable.

He is a true courtesan.

You can not go wrong with him.

His ASS is about an 85 on a scale of ten.

And without telling too many tales out of school.......he is the one that named me the Assmaster.

I will not give out his phone number...but he used to be listed under Scott...at Rentboy.

his smile and his

Pawk de Caw in Hawvid Yawd accent make me weak....and wet.

A.M.

Archived