THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Fernando in NYC

GlobalTraveller
This topic is 7303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of you will view this as damning praise but...........

He's a friend of mine. Very sweet guy. Not a head case. The body pics are accurate. He's got a real job, that's why he doesn't show his face.

And most important, he won't steal your wallet while you're in the bathroom fixing your make-up.

He's the type that won't be doing this forever so get him while you can.

Informatively yours,

FFF

Guest zipperzone

>He's a friend of mine. Very sweet guy. Not a head case. The

>body pics are accurate. He's got a real job, that's why he

>doesn't show his face.

His ad says he is a "companion for generous men" How much does he charge YOU?

"And most important, he won't steal your wallet while you're in

the bathroom fixing your make-up."

Funny that someone finally says something like that here, But that happened to me one night when I went to the bathroom while we were chatting in the kitchen at the beginning of a session. He didn't steal the whole wallet, just took one credit card.

I guess I let my guard down too much, as he saw me take my wallet out of my pocket and put in the kitchen drawer.....not thinking anything about it. It didn't even cross my mind that something like that would happen...but it did.

The next day when I noticed the card missing, I came home and called the card center to only discover that he had already made four charges, 3 at different gas stations in Tampa, guess he had a few friends who needed gas, and then a $75 charge at Ross Dress For Less....couldn't he have gone to a more up scale store?

The card he stole wasn't a personal card, it was a corporate charge card, I wonder how far my company will look into who the unauthorized user was and take it to the limit? I hate to tell him but he fucked with corporate America with that trick.

So you wonder what happened to him? Me too, somewhat, his email doesn't work anymore, however I am saving his cell number in my cell phone, just in case I have a change of heart to let the card company know that I have an idea who the unauthorized user might be.

Archived