THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HAUS WESTON

Guest HAUS
This topic is 7302 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello. Due to unexpected health issues I'm no longer able to work. Thank you for all your support over the years, I'm sad to have to say good bye. This email address will become inactive soon, but below is an address where I can reached. Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated in this time of need. Thank you again.

HAUS

BodyImage

9711 S. Eastern Suite H5 #108

Las Vegas, NV 89123

Checks or money orders can be made out to BodyImage.

greetings all.....just curious if anybody has more light to shed on Haus's situation...had a good, very low-key meet with him early last year and an email response from him this last June saying he was going to slow down...you may remember the notice of his retirement in August or so this year here, but there was no mention of being sick...I could write to him, of course, but wanted to research it here first...he may not be making personal responses right now...thanks for any additional info.....

This is a concept that amazes me: someone might send money for an alleged health problem to someone who not only won't say what the problem is, but won't even reveal his name! It reminds me of these fake e-mails I get supposedly from Paypal and so forth which ask me to send new credit card info. I guess if even one person responds, it's free money with no investment.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as the old adage goes. Seems to have worked for others on this site! Take the money and run, no public thanks to anyone who donated.

I guess in a way, that is good, as any one that donated, would not want to be identified as an idiot in a public forum. :-(

And I'd wager that some of those that would donate, have the audacity to complain about the cupcake/nationwide scammer!!! If you open you mouth to bray, does that make you less of a jackass than someone who lifts his tail and shouts out of his butt hole? :)

While I have never met Haus Weston, he is well know on this and other sites. I cannot share in the views expressed above, esp in this case. I believe we should all rally around anyone in need especially in a spiritual way, and not be cynical as the above posters have displayed. Haus has always had a great reputation, and I have no reason to doubt him. Frankly I respect him for informing us that he has retired for "health reason", it just leaves us to speculate and be concerned. Peace.

Archived