THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on new Tony in Dallas?

Okliehomo
This topic is 7319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just saw ad ad on Rentboy for this new guy named Tony and he looks perfect to me. I have been lusting/looking for a really hot new latin guy in Dallas ever since Marco Feretti went home to Argentina. Has anybody hired him yet? I have emailed him twice and have yet to hear back from him. Sorry I don't know how to post a link...

Okiehomo

I hesitate to respond, since I always seem to be the only slut/horndog who is familiar with these guys, but what the hell...:p

Tony is a stripper from South Florida who dances here in Dallas periodically. Nice looking, hispanic, BIG dick, but straight as they come. He will nuzzle your neck and dry hump on you a bit, but doesn't kiss and never got fully hard with me, even during a blow job. Definitely no anal. He was a nice pleasant guy, but the session didn't last for more than 30 minutes.

Don't know about Mike. Looks like he has an edge to him, but haven't contacted him... yet }(

Well, that's that for Tony. Very disappointing, but thank you so much for taking the time to respond and for being so honest. You have not only saved me money and time but from an awkward situation as well. I was trying to get this guy to fly to OKC for an overnite. That would have been a disaster and I have already had more than my share of those, but at least, never with a straight guy. Don't know why he even responded to my email in the first place because I told him VERY explicitly what I expected and believe me, it was not neck nuzzling, dry humping and no anal.

Again, thank you for the information. To me, that is what this site is supposed to be all about. Sluts/horndogs looking out for each other. And as for Mike....if he is the Mike that is reviewed on this site as Mike #3 and listed on Men4rentnow, I agree he has a very edgy look, but I did not have a good experience with him. I attempt to only hire aggressive top guys that like to be in charge and make me service them, and he was not comfortable in that role at all. So, we just didn't click, and to his credit, he realized this and ended the session and didn't take a dime. He also emailed me and apologized about it "not working out" and assured me that it had nothing to do with me. I thought that was classy of him. He does have a great butt and a really nice dick, and would probably be a very hot and nasty bottom guy, but that's not what I wanted. He could possibly be a good top with someone else, it just didn't work between us. Don't have any hard feelings about it. Wish the guy the best. Just another lesson about how clear you have to be about what you expect.

Anyway, thanks again for the 411 on Tony. I can now move on to my next obsession. Know any hot top Latin boys in Dallas??

Okiehomo

Archived