THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Timmy Thomas of Denver - New Contact Info

Guest Cumbee
This topic is 7325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see in today's (Friday, Sept. 17th.) new reviews that zackatack has written a glowing review of "Timmy" Thomas of Denver. I see this young man often. He would call me a "regular".

I agree with everything in Zack's review. It brought back fond memories of my many nights spent with Timmy. It also reminds me that I need to find an excuse to get back out to Denver soon. Whatever excuse I come up with, the real reason is to see this beautiful kid AGAIN!

But Zack gave one bit of outdated information about Timmy. He can still be found at boys-next-door.com but he has his own ad on men4rentnow.com as well. His phone number has changed to 720-935-1950.

Anyone who likes a hot, young-looking, young-acting, pretty little twinkie boy should use that phone number and give this kid a whorl. You will absolutely LOVE HIM!

Does anyone else who has had experience with this young man want to comment here? Maybe you don't feel like doing an entire review. Well here is a chance to chime in! Is he your type? NOT your type? I think this kid is GREAT as a person and expecially in bed. Anyone AGREE or, I can't believe it, DISAGREE? New Yorkers will soon get a chance to find out themselves. TIMMY is dancing at the GAIETY next October. You LUCKY GUYS!!

Archived