THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

San Diego Muscle Bottom

MscleLovr
This topic is 7339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'd like some help please. I'm going to be on vacation in La Jolla, San Diego and I'd enjoy some company.

I have checked the reviews and the archives, but I wonder if anyone has recent experience of a muscled guy who is versatile or bottom, and who works in or will travel to San Diego.

My "ideal" guy is good-looking and submissive, probaly aged upwards of 24 (as I'm not into twinks). I like masculine men who kiss, cuddle, enjoy body contact and are tender in bed.

I'm very turned on by gym-worked bodies, but I prefer guys who are more natural looking than a body-builder. As I'm a top, they have to bottom for me...and if they suck dick well and have a bubble-butt, I'm in heaven

:-)

I know this sounds like an implausible wish-list but if there's a working guy out there who approximates my description, I'd sure like to hire him for an extended engagement.

I'd appreciate any help - and if someone doesn't want to go "public" with information, a private message or email would be great.

Archived