THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking for Recommendations - Dominant Twink(s)

guptasa1
This topic is 7344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all,

I know I've brought up this subject before, but now that I'm looking for someone again (to see semi-regularly), thought I'd give it another shot since it's been a while.

The person who was WONDERFUL to be with and fulfilled these needs retired, and finding someone else I'm that compatible with is going to be hard (I'm hoping not impossible).

What I'm really looking for is a twinky guy that has lots of good qualities (kind, trustworthy, compassionate, patient, can be gentle when need be...and very genuine) but also who loves to take control and dominate, including kinks if possible (being verbally aggressive, aggressive topping, spanking, pinning, tickling, etc...maybe even stuff like watersports or bondage, though I have yet to venture that far yet myself...I'm very open as far as that goes, but I do like someone aggressive at the least.) Versatile's preferable, but just top (or even just bottom if they're aggressive in other ways) would be fine too.

Unfortunately, I've tried a few really great guys, and some of them I'm definitely interested in seeing again and everything and I've had a wonderful time, but a lot of them are fairly passive like me. While that's sometimes a very nice change and a lot of fun in itself, I need someone to take charge sometimes too (I'm such a sub - LOL!).

So any suggestions would be great! Thanks =o)

I just can't seem to find many guys out there that fit this description. Or if I do, I either don't get a response when I e-mail 'em or something.

Nope. It happens, but it's rare. Basically, I'm looking for the combination of two very rare traits...

1. A twink who enjoys being the dominant one, and like it or not, the majority seem to be passive, vanilla-only, or subs. I'm not sure if that's due to perception and stereotypes or something deeper rooted.

2. A combination of kindness and domination. That seems like an odd combination, but it also does happen. I suppose the best way of describing it is being treated like a scolded puppy or even a kid with an older "bigger brother" type figure.

Finding someone who's good at this and enjoys it is tricky. There ARE guys out there like this (I saw someone who was awesome at this several times before he retired, and it was incredible)! Stayin' hopeful =o)

Guptasa-good to see you posting again!I don't know any in your area-I know a couple out here,eo if you are ever in the area.

It is a very rare combination,a young gay guy who has already opened himself to experiment with different scenes.

I have found most young guys don't start exploring these sorts of things until they have been around a bit,even trade has to be convinced it might be fun.

One of my fantasies involve a horny bully boy,like the one from From The DollHouse,but those usually prove to be such damaged goods that I end up playing counsuler rather than playmate.

California's definitely a ways, but I'd certainly be willing to hear any suggestions even if so. LOL. As you said, it's not easy to find a person like this who's really a nice guy and really into it. Thanks for the comments, and good luck in your own search as well.

Archived