THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dylan #3 in NY?

Guest artifact11
This topic is 7345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest artifact11

I finally worked up the initiative to contact the very well-reviewed twink Dylan #3 and to my great unhappiness, found that his e-mail address kicked back my message and that his website hook-up no longer is working? Does anyone know what happened to him or how to get in touch with the young man?

Sorry to say this (don't think he'd mind at all, but I really didn't want to be the first to mention this on the MC), but he retired as of last month.

I'm very sad that he's retired in one sense (I know he can't ever be replaced...though hopefully I can find some new experiences and someone new to see regularly). But I wish him the absolute best and have no doubts he'll go far. He's an incredible guy and really is one of the nicest, most trustworthy, and most genuine people I've met (in addition to being VERY smart, sexy, and everything else). I consider myself very lucky to have gotten to spend time with him on several occasions, and he always treated me fantastically and gave me some of the truly best memories I have.

I'm sure he'll be greatly missed. But I'm also sure he's gonna do just fine, and I'm happy about that.

>Sigh- Those that hesitate are left in the dust.......

>What other NY twink is in his league?

Dylan is in a league all to himself, he was one of a kind that will be truly missed. So glad I got to see him as much as I did :9 I wish him well :*

When in doubt I whip it out :+

I have to agree - I don't know of anyone else "in his league" in NYC. I'm sure there are great guys out there, but they aren't easy to find. I had a so-so (nothing special) experience with Campus, and their rates are very high (not to mention I prefer dealing one on one instead of with agencies any day...much more comfortable). I have heard good things about them, though, so maybe you'll find someone there. Personally, it looks like it'll be a while before I'm back in NYC. I'm just grateful I got to experience NYC for my first few real times with him. For someone as nervous around people and scared of big cities as I am, he made me feel incredibly safe and comfortable with him.

Sorry you missed him, man, and I hope you find someone who you're happy being with.

I tried to send a message to Dylan congratulating him on moving on, but it bounced. So I'll say it here, in hopes that he might see it:

I greatly enjoyed our meeting in WeHo and had hoped to see you again whenever you returned, but my loss is your gain. Best wishes as you move on with your life.

Archived