THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fratboys in Harrisburg, PA

goodwill67
This topic is 7209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Goodwill67

Hello all,

I am new here. I was wondering if anyone reading this uses, or has used, the service Fratboys in Harrisburg, PA. I have used them for the past three years every few months or so. They were always very good for the most part, but over the last few months things seem to have gone downhill. The nice guy who once managed them is no longer doing so. Their website has become inaccessible so it is impossible to know what the options are and they have become difficult to contact by phone. This was not fromerly the case. They were always very accomodating and friendly in the past. Does anyone know what is going on with them? Thanks.

I agree that something's up with them. It wouldn't surprise me if they fell apart. I had tried them twice, about a year ago, and a month or two ago. Night and day difference. Seems that the main people were gone and there was no organization as of recently. (Though I will say it was a decent experience - just very hard to set up and not terrific).

• 2 weeks later...

Even looks like their Home Page is now gone as well. If you log onto http://www.FratBoysHarrisburg.com this is the response you get:

Gone

The requested resource

/

is no longer available on this server and there is no forwarding address. Please remove all references to this resource.

One of our mutual clients drove past The Frat House the other night and everything was dark.

They seem to be Out Of Business for now. Not sure if and when they'll be back.

• 4 months later...

I've used Fratboys 3 times in the past 6 weeks, the

last about 10 days ago. As of then they were moving

their in call place closer to downtown Harrisburg. If

you are into twinks like I am be sure to latch onto

Alex. He's got one hot, well proportioned, defined

body and kisses like there is no tomorrow. Also Tony,

a straight twink but one who really gets into having his

rock hard meat serviced.

I agree with your feelings about kissing. Tony doesn't go in for lip

contact. However, he seemed to enjoy my kissing any other areas that

I wanted. This was my first experience with a straight guy and I can

say it was extremely pleasant. Tony seemed to genuinely enjoy what my

mouth did to his steel hard meat. When I tired of blowing him he agreed to jack off for me and popped ONE HOT load. Knowing he isn't a

kisser will not stop me from hiring him again because he is such a

sexy stud.

Archived