THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

FirstCall

Guest GladImGay
This topic is 7355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest GladImGay

I've noticed for the last couple days that FirstCall of Chicago website is down. Has anyone heard if they've got a problem. Have they gone the way of TheAgencyChicago?

:o

Just now it's showing a message saying "Your website will be available...." so it looks like they let either the hosting fees or the domain registration lapse. (Both are woefully easy to do!)

But it does seem like they're coming back soon.

I just called over there (...like I just closed my cell phone and went right to the keyboard) to see what was up and he said that he had just talked to the web people. His answer was that the server just changed equipment to upgrade, so it should be back up by the end of the night.

If you do need anything, they are always available by phone at 773-419-6622. (...and they don't bite as hard as I do!) (wink)

Just thought I'd let you know though as I know it can be frustrating to be without web presence!

As far as I know, FirstCall will still be one of your best calls in Chicago.

Happy hunting!

Archived