THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

My weekend with Benjamin Nicholas

Guest skrubber
This topic is 7355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest skrubber

What a fantastic weekend, what an incredible guy!! My third meeting with Benj and each one is better than the last. We visited a glass blowing factory in Millville, NJ and toured all the shops and displays they had there. Benjamin was quite interested and quite excited to see all the works of art. Went to see The Village (which I pretty much slept through ) and I got Benjamin his first Philly cheese steak. The sex was terrific (I love sucking his dick) I still can't beleive he came that much. Have never seen such an icredibly GORGEOUS ass. This young man has it all. He rocked my world.

... and did i mention that the best Cheesesteak ever isn't even made in Philly? Try South Jersey~

Thanks Skrub for the kudos :) As much as i totally enjoyed the glass blowing demonstration, i would definitely say that any generalized 'blowjob' is a plus in my eyes.

That being said, Philly was oh-so-fun. *evil grin*

Warmest,

Benjamin Nicholas

Archived