THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Zakboi in Columbus, Ohio

luvtwink
This topic is 7365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think a while back somebody commented he set something up and someone who didn't remotely resemble that picture showed up. He didn't even think it was the same person.

This is heresay and I don't want to be wrong, so I hope that person posts and verifies this. Did a quick search and didn't find the post, but it may have been during the time before the MC server crash where a bunch of messages were lost.

Anyways, to the best of my recollection, this is accurate info. (I was interested to and was disappointed to find this out - that's why I remember.)

>I think a while back somebody commented he set something up

>and someone who didn't remotely resemble that picture showed

>up. He didn't even think it was the same person.

>

>This is heresay and I don't want to be wrong, so I hope that

>person posts and verifies this. Did a quick search and didn't

>find the post, but it may have been during the time before the

>MC server crash where a bunch of messages were lost.

I did not post the orginal but do remember it also and your recollection is correct. I was traveling to Cleveland at the time for business and I was thinking about hiring Zakboi but after seeing the posts I passed. My general rule is to only see guys who have been reviewed on this site and so far I have not been disappointed.

I'm the guy that posted about Zackboi previously. I advise you to stay away from this guy. He looks more like Ross the intern (from Leno show) than the guy in the photo. If you don't believe me, ask him for another photo, he can't produce it. If that doesn't seal the deal, talk to him on the phone, you should be able to tell by his voice and personality that it is just not the guy in the photo.

I, being dumb and inexperienced, didn't heed either warning and what showed up at my door was not a pleasant surprise. Sorry the reply is so late but I've been having trouble signing on.

Archived