THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hey Guys, I am just checking in to see what's up! Flower/Jackhammer are you there??

AaronWestin
This topic is 7366 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How are you guys doing. For those of you that remember me (which will be most of the veteran members) I am still in Canada living in London. I bought a condo and a cute little puppy a couple months ago. All in all things are going pretty well.

The investment I made way back when in Las Vegas took a nose dive and honestly it was a pretty hard hit for me financially. I should have done a little more homework. It's all good, I learned a great deal in the whole ordeal.

I will be frank, I miss the business sometimes and the attention that I receive. Is that so bad? Anyways, are all the old boys still hitting numbers, is Flower still around? How about Jackhammer? James? Big Guy in Pasadena? You are all the nice fellows that I consorted with.

I am curious if Glutes is still around, we had a bit of a miscommunication a LONG time ago but I am so over it and all is forgotten. If you are around I hope you are doing well Glutes? No hard feelings!

I haven't decided yet, but I will as I have wanted to do for a long time is work in Europe! My cities.....Amsterdam, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Ibiza, Rome, Milan, Zurich and Sydney. My gosh that is alot of cities. The funny thing is I know the markets in the US like the back of my hand, but in this one I am rolling in blind with only my business partner in tow.

I started a business in Canada which is doing alright. Should I define alright? Well I certainly can't move to Santa Monica again and score a pad on the beach or live the lifestyle that I was accustomed to when in the "biz". Living here I am fine, but I have hit my ceiling and I am dying to travel again, meet new people experience new cultures and most importantly dive back into the industry for awhile to allow me to see all the places I want to visit.

Anyone from the cities I have listed I'd love to chat with you about the. What the people are like, the culture, transportation and such. If you are around Flower AKA big D contact me on my email addy: Same one, no change myfastporsche@yahoo.com

Sincerely Aaron Westin

P.S My travelling partner's name is Alex and soon enough you guys will have a chance to welcome him onto the site and into the business.

Hello Aaron

From one who enjoyed your previous contributions to this forum, welcome back. You shared a lot about yourself with us through this forum, and I found your postings very engaging. I had wondered how you were getting along back in Canada, so it feels good to catch up.

Hope you will continue to check in from time to time, and tell us about your world travels.

All the best

cityguy

Archived