THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hot LA guy on rentboy--dancerboy4uca--anyone know or been with?

Eric
This topic is 7299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to bring this one back up. I've been communicating with this guy a bit (hot pics) but then kind of remembered a post like this, searched for it, and found it!

But, I haven't found any reviews (mentioned above), anyone know if there is one for this guy? I searched using his phone number (as suggested) and his email address, but nothing on HooBoy popped up.

Anyone have any additional info? Of course, just from these posts my interest has cooled considerably!

He was reviewed here but I cannot remember the name. I do recal it being a negative review. I want to say he was called Sean but not certain.

I have chatted with him twice and found him to change his "bit." He is very limited in what he claims he will do and has been 21 for nearly a decade.

Has he asked for your pic yet? He asked for mine.

RT :)

Pic of me? Nope, he hasn't asked for that yet. Quoted me a rate of $300 for a "session". The glute implants mentioned above are a turn off for sure!

Still can't find a review for this guy though, but at this point a review probably doesn't matter, I don't see myself going through with an appointment after reading this thread.

It's Tits Too

>He doesn't have glute implants. He has pec. implants. And

>more power to him! Tits for the world!

He was advertising himself as Sireen or Siren, I cannot recall which, about three years ago and also has put himself out as bisexual.

His hair was dark then, as in the picture in front of the car, and many of the photographs were of him on the car. I do not recall any of them being nudes.

Archived